Oscar Rabeiro Photographer Interview



One of the best parts of my job is getting to interview cool people that I admire in some form and photographer Oscar Rabeiro is one of those people. Besides being a brilliant photographer, Oscar is hilarious and is constantly saying things that crack me up especially on his Facebook and Twitter account. Of course I enjoy all of the beautiful women he captures, but the real draw of his social media sites are his Oscarisms. Make sure to follow the Rabeiro Photography Facebook Page and the Rabeiro Twitter Account.

“I was introduced to Oscar through my good friend Lisa Morales at one of her events,” stated BikiniTeam.tv Co-Founder and swimwear photographer John Neyrot. “Then I would run into Oscar from time to time. He was always friendly and took time to say hello. I got to film Oscar shooting Jaquie Ohh one sunny afternoon in Dania Beach. It was really cool to watch a fellow photographer in action. I think his work is great and can tell he is passionate about his work which I love to see.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment